Breaking

Thursday 18 May 2017

Read Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mother 4days Back

The world woke up to the sad news of Nollywood actress, Moji Olaiya's Passing. The veteran actress was said to have died barely 2months after putting to bed.

The deceased had shared a message on her IG for her mum to wish her a happy mother's day.
She had written:

“A birthday prayer for my mother
Almighty God I thank you for my loving mother. I thank you for all the things she has done and given me.
I pray her day is filled with good things and happy moments—not only today but every day.
I thank you for your promises for her life.Thank you that you are her rock, her fortress, her delivery,
Lord, put a smile on her face and let her bring cheer to those she meet; let her shine your love.
her healer, her shield and her strength.Thank you that she has the mind of Christ and that she is filled with Your love, peace, joy and strength every day.
Thank You that You are with her and You promiseto always take care of her.Mom I say to you that:God rejoices in your life.He believes in you…watches over you…and tenderly keeps you in His constant care.You are valued and loved!May God reveal His many blessings He has in store for youin the beginning of this another year!Happy Birthday!I love you so much!” (sic)

No comments:

Post a Comment