Breaking

Thursday 14 September 2017

Fake herbalist and his gang dupe man in search of cure to his headache of over N25 million naira in Ogun state



A group of fake herbalists have been paraded by Zone 2 Police command after they duped a man searching for a cure to his headache, of over N25 million in Ogun state.

According to one of the suspects, Musliu Wasila who is married to the victim's younger sister, he is a real herbalist who was contacted by his in-law to mix some herbal medicine for headache. He claimed that the man was duped after a customer collected his number from his phone and connived with his boyfriend to dupe the man.
Speaking to LIB he said; "I'm a herbalist, my in-law met me and asked me to mix medicine for him for his headache. I called a lady popularly known as a white witch to come pay for ram and I had no idea she collected my in-law's number from my phone and gave to her boyfriend. She turned my in-law against calling me a wicked and bad person. They told my in-law that they would do spiritual money for him and collected over N25 million from him."
LIB also learnt that the victim has sold all his properties and over three of his cars in order to pay them. After he realized what was going on, he told his brother his predicament and that was when the criminals were arrested at their fake shrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment