Breaking

Sunday 30 July 2017

No man funds my lifestyle-Angela Okorie

Recently, actress Angela Okorie has been having the time of her life, travelling around the world. This has prompted some to insinuate that a big man somewhere must be sponsoring Okorie’s enviable lifestyle.

Angela is very angry at such comments,telling Punch before she became an actress she was making good money as a model and singer. She said

 “It is very annoying and insulting to say that a man must sponsor me before I can travel out of the country. Before I came into the movie industry, I was a model and singer and I was making good money from that. Even as an actress, I have appeared in a lot of films and my services are still very much in demand. I am also involved in some other things as well. For anybody to now say that I’m living off anybody is the height of being dumb. Everything I am today is by the grace of God and my sweat. I am a very hard-working and independent person. I know what I want and I constantly go for it. I don’t need anybody to sponsor me,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment