Breaking

Monday 31 July 2017

I still love her -Says 72 year old man who shot wife, 28 for saying he didn't satisfy her sexually

A 72-year-old man who shot his 28-year-old wife after she allegedly told him he couldn’t satisfy her financially or sexually said Sunday he still cared deeply for his much younger significant other.

Clarence White, who is charged with the attempted murder of Dominique White, said he was relieved his spouse was in stable condition after he shot her in the right cheek.

“I’m so glad,” he told the Daily News in a jailhouse interview at the Vernon C. Bain Center in the Bronx.“I love her so much...I’m just so glad she’ll be okay. If she loves me, if she hates me, all that matters is she’s okay.”

White, who was also meeting with his son, Cheo White, during the sit-down, was evasive when asked why he had pulled the gun during the dispute Thursday morning at his home in the Parkchester section of the Bronx.

“When I saw that blood, how it was, I knew it was bad,” he said, recalling the moment when he shot Dominique. “She looked at me and said, ‘I love you.’”

Sources said White told police he and his wife were arguing in the hours leading up to the shooting. Money had recently become tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment