Breaking

Saturday 29 July 2017

How Do I Move On? Late Chester Bennington's Wife Breaks Silence

The wife of late Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington has broken her silence a week after his shocking suicide, saying they lived a fairytale life and her soul is now shattered.

Talinda Bennington, who was married to the 41-year-old rocker for 12 years, said she was feeling the love from Chester's fans but was also feeling the loss.

'One week ago, I lost my soulmate and my children lost their hero - their Daddy. We had a fairytale life and now it has turned into some sick Shakespearean tragedy,' the 40-year-old model said in a statement.


'How do I move on? How do I pick up my shattered soul?

'The only answer I know is to raise our babies with every ounce of love I have left.'

Bennington hanged himself from a bedroom door in his home near Los Angeles last week. His family were out of state at the time and he was found by his housekeeper.

Chester shared three children with Talinda. He had three other children from a previous relationship.

Talinda said she knows his fans, family and friends would 'help keep (Chester's) memory alive.'

'He was a bright, loving soul with an angel's voice. And now he is pain free, singing his songs in all of our hearts,' she said.

'May God bless us all and help us turn to one another when we are in pain. Chester would've wanted us to do so. Rest In Peace, my love.'

No comments:

Post a Comment